Friday, November 25, 2011

CD 19 10DPO

I'm waiting for answers as its now CD19 10DPO.  I'm seeing just the control line on the HPT.  Yes, I know its really early still.  I know that I shouldn't be testing at all until CD25 or 26 but I can't wait.

I'll let you guys determine in your minds my possible outcome.

Here are my symptoms:

  • Breasts are so sore that a hug good bye last night, while wearing my winter coat almost brought tears to my eyes.  They are swollen, heavy, really heavy and even the blanket hurts when I sleep.  Bending over makes them move in my bra and it hurts.
  • I had pink spotting for a minute just after midnight when it became 9DPO.  Nothing since.
  • I've been getting uterine twinges of pain since 8DPO through yesterday.  
  • Forgetfulness.  
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea
  • Fatigue, I've been yawning sleepy for a few days starting about 1400 hrs and onward.
  • Bloat.  My 14's are tight enough with just 1 pound of weight gain in a week.  I'm back in my 16's.  Oh no wait gain from yesterday's feasting either, I gained the one pound slowly over the week with no change in weight from Wednesday to Friday.
  • Slight irritability but its due to the other conditions because I can't get comfortable.
  • Headache
  • Sensitivity to smells.  Ugh unwashed body near me yesterday almost made me puke.
I'm sure all of the above can be attributed to PMS and other issues I have.  I know the ovary pain when I have an involuntary stretch is a real killer on the left side.  The left ovary I ovulated from this cycle.  So if I'm not pregnant this is going to suck with an ever increasing cyst.  I've had them before. The 9 CM cyst from hell.

I have to pick up my IVF meds soon.  I was going to pick them up and store them in the fridge but if I'm pregnant I'm not going to need them so why bother?  I'll know soon enough when the red witch shows up to curse me once again.

According to my IVF calendar I don't start the birth control until the 18th of December and I have three packs on hand here; so there is really no need to go pick up my medicine from the pharmacy this very day.  I can wait a week or two or three since I won't be starting the injections until around the 11th or 12th of January.  Might as well keep the fridge for food and not drugs as long as possible.

Besides its a holiday weekend and my spouse has it off.  Might as well spend some time with my soldier.

Now if anyone has any guesses, its still really hard to tell, put them below in the comments.  I'm not going to yell at you if you were wrong.  Remember I'm not a spring chicken in the IF world so its not like I have a high probability of getting pregnant.  I'm not lucky enough to be blessed with Michelle Duggar's fertility.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are thinking implantation bleeding. It may be. I never had it with any of my pregnancies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you an award on my blog, my dear.
    MissC

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.