Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekend Cleaning

J is coming home soon which means that I have to finish cleaning his castle.  Today my plans are to vacuum and mop the floors.  I detest dusting because I always break out in welts when I dust.  But its got to get done.

I'm hoping that doing some extra housework this weekend will help with the weight loss.  I'm still losing weight though its getting to be slower.  I actually spoke to J last night, twice, and he remarked that maybe he isn't so healthy for me as I tend to lose weight when he isn't around.  I assuaged his fears by telling him its not him, its me.  I have no will power.  None.  Not one bit.  Okay maybe a tiny smidge if I tell my mind that what he is eating is just plain gross but that is hard to do when I know for a fact it tastes darn good.

Part of my cleaning this weekend will involve laundry.  I won't have time to put it all on the drying racks to save energy.  I'm going to plug in my dryer again and use it.  One load will normally fill three drying racks and I've got sheets to wash this weekend besides my normal clothing.  If only I had a clothes line outside, but then again it rains a lot here so I'm not sure that would be such a good idea.

Some where in this weekend's time line I need to bake a cake.  A birthday cake for my J.  We'll see when that gets done.

I wish I had a self cleaning house.  I wonder when they will invent that? 

Well blogging is just procrastinating and I'm going to need time today to get those floors done.  Sighs...off I go to clean.


2 comments:

  1. Mmm, a self cleaning house... a girl can dream!

    Have fun baking the birthday cake :) Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled on your blog. Love the picture, we all look lovely and smile while we clean, don't we?

    http://everydaysablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.