Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shopping With My Bestie

Its a short blog posting for me.  I'm going to do some therapeutic shopping today with my bestie, S.  I just need to get out of the house.  Its been a few days since I've done just that.

I'm not sure if I'll find anything I want to purchase but the sunshine and exercise can't hurt.  It might even help my diet along a bit more as I'm just a bit under the goal of weight loss for the week. 

I doubt I can lose the rest of what I need this week in one day but its worth a try.  Yesterday I went for a 45 minute walk, I'm sure to be walking for longer than that today with S.

Where did the week go?  Can I get an extra day in there somewhere before tomorrow hits?

Off to break my fast then head out for a day of shopping.

1 comment:

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.