Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekly Weight Update

Well the good news is that I didn't gain.  I didn't lose a lot either and I'm far from my wishful goal of -5 lbs a week. 

I lost a whopping 2.6 lbs this week.  I know that isn't to be sneezed at and I should cheer myself up.

But, I wanted to lose 5 pounds this week.  I need to lose 5 pounds because I still have a lot to lose.  (insert a whining voice).

So far, in three weeks, I've lost 12.2 lbs.  That would make it an average of 4.06 lbs a week.

Maybe next week I'll get 5 lbs off.  Who knows.  We all have slow weight loss weeks.

Now its off to go exercise.  Yes, I've really started exercising now.  I actually burned just over 500 calories in exercise yesterday.  Not bad at all.

Okay I'm happier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.