Sunday, January 1, 2012

Space Bridge

Early this morning I had a rather odd dream.  Okay I always have some odd dreams.  I was traveling back to the planet Earth via a space bridge.

The photo to the left is the closest I could find to the one in my dream without actually using my pathetic drawing ability to make an illustration myself.  The difference being that the bridge was over the planet Earth, it looked more like the Brooklyn bridge and it was all twisted and bent in on itself with pillars for docking hanging below.

In this dream I was an middle aged adult, born to Terrans that escaped Earth just before the Urban Wars began in 2012 due to the Mayan Apocalypse  and now was headed back to Earth from Mars for a bit of vacation.  Since I was born in NY I decided to go visit that place and get some pizza that they were so well known for, but I ran into a problem.

Of course there are problems trying to order pizza in a dream.  Nothing can ever be simple can it?  I decided to order the pie from the docking bay on the space bridge but when I called the parlor they wanted an order of a minimum of 70 pies.  How was I, a lonely female, going to ingest 70 pizzas? 

"Look", I said, "I'm willing to pay extra if you just let me buy one pizza." 

The order taker said, "Okay but that will be 1 million Sheqel." 

I said, "Forget it". 

I don't know about you but that is way too much to pay for one pie.  That is where I woke up.


5 comments:

  1. That is an awesome dream! It's better Sci Fi than some of the books I've read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been watching too much Battlefield Earth? I love weird dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I'm missing pizza. I ate it over the weekend and became miserably sick. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love it! Now you got me craving pizza.

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.