Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wanda's Follicle Forecast

Wanda and I are becoming great friends of late and well we should considering how intimate our relationship is with all the prodding.

Today I had my 0700 hrs appointment at REI at Madigan.  J got to play nurse to Dr. C. and take notes in my chart.  He thought that was pretty cool.  Hopefully they can decipher his handwriting as sometimes I find it difficult to see what he has written in the ledger.

After my appointment I gave myself the last of the micro dose Lupron shots for this cycle.  Tonight will be the trigger shot.  J will be home to administer the shot, Thank You!  I'd hate to try to give myself that particular shot.


Now for Wanda's Follicle Forecast:

Uterine Lining: 10

Right Ovary: 20, 20, 16.5

Left Ovary:  34, 30, 22, 15, 15, 17.5  Looks like I have two nasty cysts but they'll drain them on Monday.

Dr. C. is very happy and we are happy too.  He said he is hoping for 3-4 embryo's to transfer on day 3.  Its an age thing with me.  Younger gals usually get 1 or 2 transferred but since I'm 42 we are going for the bank load.  Most likely I'll not have a thing to freeze so here is my hope that this works and gives me a take home baby.

Keep me in your thoughts.  Looks like an early Monday morning retrieval.  I'll know more after Seattle Reproductive Medicine gives me a call later today.  Dr. C. is requesting a particular time and usually he gets his way.

I'm excited.  I'm thinking all sorts of positive thoughts.  I'm picturing me heavily pregnant and also holding our baby.   Not going to think about the negative for the next few weeks.

14 comments:

  1. you've got some big ol follies in there..... wishing you the best
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL! Sooooo glad you aren't cancelled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you Rebecca! Hoping for some more good news over the next few weeks for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good follie count. Wishing you the best. Let this be it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your follie count sounds excellent. Fingers crossed for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad everything worked out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great news! I'll be thinking about you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good follie count indeed! Sending so many positive thoughts! I am so hoping for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great numbers and Monday is tomorrow, how exciting! I hope all goes well and you have a good retrevial and a great report.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your retrieval tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wanda's Follicle Forecast...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.