Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nice Weather, Blah Mood

Never did make it to church this morning.  We were going to head out, for the first time in about four years, to church this morning but I just wasn't up for it.

Yes, its the back pain.  My mood is sour and basically blah.

J wants to get out of the house today and take me along.  Not sure my back is going to like that.  Right now I'd like nothing better than to just lie down on the floor with a blanket to cover me up and sleep.

I haven't taken anything for the pain yet today.  I don't plan to either until it reaches a 9 again or I pass out.  I don't want to become dependent on some pain killers only to not be able to take them when I start the injection portion of the IVF.

J mentioned going to an antique store.  That means a lot of walking around.  Normally I would love to go to an antique store but well, not today.

The remaining decorations need to be taken down.  We undressed the tree yesterday and have only the lights to now remove from it along with the star.  The nativity has to be packed away and the outside lights need to be taken down.

Yesterday we removed the paper chains, snowflakes, outside garland, Christmas cards from the string on the wall, and took down our stockings too. 

I'm not depressed about removing the decorations as I plan to now decorate for Valentine's day.  So its not like my house will be naked for long.  I'm just tired due to the pain.  But somehow I'm expected to keep going like an Energizer Bunny on its last dry cell.  I'll just chug along moving slower and slower until someone has to scrape me off the floor.

There are days my Army guy just has way too much energy for me.

Oh and on a good note, today was my last birth control pill.  Bring on the shots baby!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you made good progress with organizing and taking donw Christmas stuff despite the back pain. Hope you feel better soon as you start your treatments. Try and get as much rest as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. But I'm so glad that you're done with BCPs!! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for starting IVF meds! Boo for back pain!! It's so hard to keep going when you're in pain. I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.