Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting Organized

I love the white board that my friend Alex sent to me yesterday.  Now I can not only organize my appointments in a clearly written easy to see manner but I can also leave a list of chores that need to get done.

Alex really hooked me up.  She even sent me chore magnets!  Now all I have to do is remind my husband to look at the fridge to see what still has to be done for the week.  LOL I can even remind him to brush his teeth because there is a magnet for that, not that he needs reminding for that but hey its also nice to put something cute up there too.

I have to tell you that I envy Alex her talents with clay.  I mean just take a look at this: beautiful 4 piece bowl set.

If you get the chance head over to Alex's online shop Ugabugabowls.

Now for the update on how I'm doing.  I'm okay but I'm feeling a little odd.  My breasts, the nipple area, is still sore and they are now starting to swell.  I've lost 2.2 lbs of the bloat from the egg retrieval and injections with 3.6 more to go to my pre PUPO weight.  The odd thing is that my pants are tighter and bit uncomfortable around the pelvis, in particular the uterine area.

I'm still getting a few twinges and I'm a bit sore when I bend over too far.  When I lie down on the bed to read I can feel an odd stretching in the uterus like the muscles are being pulled tight.  It might be from the procedures and I won't know for sure what is going on until the Beta on the 6th.  For now I'll just chalk it up the recovery.  The ovaries will have to shrink a bit still and the uterus is probably a bit swollen from the hormones and the beating it took on Thursday.

J did sign back in from leave.  He is doing the housekeeping for me today and hopefully will remember to start the laundry soon.  He is new to this white board micro management.  Nope he didn't look at the board to see that the laundry had to be done.  Its going to take a bit but he doesn't want me lifting a finger.  He is too afraid I'll lose this baby like the last two.

8 comments:

  1. White boards are awesome. They should be the wood paneling of the 2010's.

    Thanks for telling people about my shop! Now if I can just get up the energy to get back into the studio and get some more mugs made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read to J your comment. He then told me about a room in which the Army has two walls completely composed of white boards! I think they are awesome myself and thanks again.

      Delete
  2. I'd call J justifiably concerned. So, lay around. What gets done gets done. It will all still be there when you are ready. Trust me.

    I can't wait for the 6th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can only just lay about so much before I need to go do something due to back pain issues. But I am sitting which is allowed since it said sedentary work.

      Delete
  3. So glad that your hubby is helping out and letting you relax. The white board is awesome. I was told implantation is around Day 6-7 after retrieval, so you may be right that the stretching etc could be your uterus and ovaries just settling back. Hopefully in another couple of days you will feel some implantation symptoms :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have been experiencing some implantation pain last night. It was a bit different. Felt more like biting inside. Sounds odd I know. Not pinching this time but more like an alien trying to chew me up from the inside. lol

      Delete
  4. Glad you are relaxing and the Hubby is taking care of everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Church today was the farthest I've gone since the transfer. So I'm taking it pretty easy.

      Delete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.