Sunday, October 7, 2012

Make A Muscle

I added this cute newborn to three months size baby hat to my shop this morning.  It is the Giggle Pint by RH baby soft.

Well my groin muscle is feeling much better.  I managed to go out and buy some more yarn yesterday.  Just another 6 skeins.  I was good.  Mostly boy colors this time.  I bought 12 skeins last week.  I really do have a yarn addiction. 

I didn't realize that I was totally sold out of new born size hats in my shop.  I've been working on the preemie sizes all last week so that I can add one new hat a day.  I have two more new born hats that I can add in the next few days then I'll add some more preemie sized ones.  But I will continue to make more new born ones to even out the numbers in the shop.

My left hand is still messed up.  I'm not sure what happened to it.  But I think I might have disjointed the middle finger at the metacarpal joint.  There is pressure on the ring finger as well since it's so far back.  Swollen enough that putting my wedding rings on is a chore so I'll leave them off for a few days.  If the finger isn't better by Tuesday I'll see about making an appointment  with my PCM.  I've disjointed fingers before in volleyball back in high school.  Probably should tape the ring and middle finger together so that they bend together supported but that will get in the way of my crochet.  It hurts to grasp items with the left hand.  Thought about soaking my left hand in warm water but that will most likely just increase my trips to the bathroom.  LOL.

Now that is the arm of a strong soldier.  J has been careful with which muscle groups he has been working due to the lower back pain.  He is fine with upper body and can crack out 62 push ups with no problem in less than 2 minutes.    He has to be careful with the leg work as it pulls on the lower body.  Sad to see the leg muscles aren't as defined as they once were.  But still a nice drool factor for me.  If only I could have sex during the two week wait...you know it is off limits though.

Sorry getting distracted by the muscles.  His abs are really nice too but I'll not be photographing those and sharing them without his permission.

10 comments:

  1. talkin about having your cake... and not eating it ! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute hat! And hope you get to feeling better all around soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Making the hats is so fun. I love working with yarn.

      Delete
  3. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emotionally I'm great. Physically the cold spell is really getting to the bone deep pain. I was spoiled by several dry warm months.

      Delete
  4. How great that you sold out of newborn hats!!

    Bummer about the 2ww I had no clue that there could be no sex :C that sucks! (although it is sex with J, which is just creepy to think about for me since he was my ENG brother....!!)

    Sorry about your finger! that blows! Hey I heard that there is this thing called Lupis, Its where your body becomes confused and hurts itself. It has a lot of symptoms. This might be assvice, but maybe your doctor would look in to that since you have endo and fibro etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking about the Lupus however, I was checked out for it and sjogrens about two years ago. Both tests were negative.

      J said the same thing too about you being his ENG sister. LOL

      Delete
    2. *blushes* yeah I thought it was prolly assvice BUT i thought maybe I should just say something juuuust in case.

      Delete
  5. This post made me smile. I love that you are bragging about him! It's so cute! I love to brag. Bragging is fun, but only when they are being nice! Enjoy your yarn and talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! There are times I want to string him up by his toes.

      Delete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.