Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The 7th Day test

I had the P4 7DPO test done today.  Today is 7dpo and CD 19.  Other than some minor twinges on the left side of my uterus and left ovary I have nothing noticeable for symptoms.  Well headache and fatigue but those are probably from allergies and well heck, I have fibromyalgia so when am I not tired?

Progesterone was 10.14

Better than last month of 9.73 but still not all that good.

I did ovulate.  That is about all I can say from that test score.  Probably won't get anything to stick.  On to the next cycle.

I'll test in a few days to see if I have anything exciting to report on the HCG.  Doubtful but one never knows.

4 comments:

  1. Like you said, you never know.... I'm keeping faith for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10.14 vs 9.73 sounds good to me! What is your goal for your progesterone? Also how do you know if and when you ovulate?

    This means one more week to go right?! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.