Monday, October 22, 2012

San Juan Day 2 American Camp

After walking up hill and then back down of course, no one to carry me alas, my left knee, hip, and foot were killing me.  I have physical therapy today for the issues.  Our next step was to make it to the car and drive from the English Camp to the other end of the island to the American Camp.
Distant shot of the American Camp.  Most of the buildings have been rebuilt or salvaged.
I have never seen a black fox before J took this picture at the American Camp.  It was beautiful.

J sitting on a Madrona tree.

Lighthouse at Lime Kiln State Park on the Island.
I have more pictures and probably a rant post about the Roche Harbor Resort still to post.  But for now this is it for today.















2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! I hope PT went well for you. Bummer about the resulting injuries. I also have never seen a black fox before. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from ICLW! Puget Sound is such a beautiful corner of the world ... looks like you had an amazing time. How wonderful that you saw a black fox - I didn't even know they existed!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.