Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Housework and Repairs

Today the repairman showed up in the A.M.  to work on the dishwasher.  I was doing laundry.  By the time the guy finished with my dishwasher the third load was in the washer.  My husband was home for lunch, the repairman still here and I was working on the bills for the month.

Right now I am just getting around to making some food for myself.  I need to break my fast.  Last load of laundry is now in the dryer.  I'm now waiting for the P.M. repairman to show up and finish the work on the hot water heater.  The bills are now finished and I've shredded all of the old receipts from months ago.

My head is killing me.  My teeth hurt too.  The non-asprin isn't helping.  I really detest having a sinus infection.  This one is seeming to be resistant to antibiotics.  Three days into the new antibiotic and no sign of relief yet except for a nose that drips more.

I'm tired.  I need sleep.  I don't need the DPW knocking on my door first thing in the morning asking about the pot hole in the street that they can't find.  The pot hole that flattened a tire on my suv during the last storm.  My husband was driving as I told the guy from the Department of Public Works.  I have no idea where he hit the pot hole.  A clip board was thrust at me and I was forced to sign an orange sheet of paper with the work order on it.  I told him I didn't want to sign it.  Some people are really rude.

One person in the repair department I can usually depend on for good service was here this A.M.  He doesn't work the P.M. shift.  Oh P.M and A.M. don't stand for the parts of the day according to the work crew.  P.M.  is primary maintenance.  I have no clue what the A.M. stands for according to them.  Well maybe acute maintenance?  Not that I care all that much as long as the job gets done correctly the first time.

Okay I need to go get food.  Folks, thanks for listening to me yet again complain.  I just need to get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.