Thursday, September 6, 2012

CD 11

Well as some of you know I had hoped to go to San Juan for our  7th anniversary later this month.  I called to use my voucher that I had purchased on line and well no luck.  Seems as though some people have better planning skills than me.  That happens.  The soonest I can go on a vacation to this particular place in San Juan will be October.  Ugh!

So I guess I'll be taking a break to go up there probably in Winter which does not please me one bit as I can bet most everything fun to do on the island will be closed down.  Or it will be bitter cold up there.  Has anyone been to San Juan in Winter?

Now I need to work my vacation around the crown I'm having put in place on the 27th.  Last night I had a tooth build up done on a molar.  Not too bad since I didn't need a root canal.  We were really hoping I wouldn't need one.  Next appointment will be the temporary placement of a cap and two weeks later a permanent crown.

With that appointment so noted I now need to find another destination.  Maybe J and I will just go out for dinner on our anniversary.  We haven't done that in a while.  Besides if I know AF she'll be here to wreck any plans I'd like to have.  If she doesn't show up then I'll be celebrating something else most likely.

Today is day CD 11 or 3 DPO.  With another approximately 13 days to go in my two week wait.  Most likely the anniversary will be a wait and see what's going on with my reproductive organs weekend.

Yesterday I started working on the preemie to newborn booties for my shop.  I'll list more baby items tomorrow.  Today, since I alternate, is jewelry listings.  The foot base on the booties is 2.75 inches.   I swear these things are near impossible to take photos of without them looking lumpy.  I guess that is because the yarn is so soft it's not stiff enough to stand upright without a foot in them.  Alas my foot is way too big to model these.  For some reason the lighting was different enough in the same place I take the other photos to put a slight yellowish cast to the photo.  I'll have to fix that before I post them to the shop.

I'll make more booties today.  I have nothing better to do than wait around for return phone calls for the next two days from my doctors and lawyers.  6 years I've been dealing with these lawyers.  I'm about to give up.

10 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you didn't need a root canal! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what no comment on the booties? aw, darn I need some head swelling comments. LOL

      Delete
  2. The booties are cute. Have you tried stuffing the booties with something to make them look like there is a foot in it? Bummer about the crown, just found out I need one too - yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably use tissue paper. I always have a lot on hand with the holiday wrapping I do. Thanks for mentioning it.

      Hope you aren't in too much pain when they do the crown work for you.

      Delete
  3. The booties look like they are for army girls :D its all the trend! That baby is going to be way fashionable.

    Too bad about your vaca :C I hope that you guys have a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling J that if we have a baby I'll at least be able to keep it in clothing since I also sew.

      Delete
  4. you are so creative... love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute booties! Is it San Juan, Puerto Rico? Because that is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon!! It was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.