Now I need to send out thanks to all my friends and follows that leave me comments. Thank you for being so supportive.
I believe that after testing again this morning the cycle is a bust. But that is okay too. No, seriously it is okay. Each failed cycle is a learning session for me. Since Major S would like me on a form of progesterone to get my cycle to shed each time without cysts I think I'll just ask and hope that they allow me to do progesterone support after ovulation instead. I can ask and if they say no, well then okay too but I hate when they contradict themselves. Monday's lab draw will show my hormone levels and hopefully give them a clue as to how to proceed since they have stated emphatically that they will no longer stimulate my ovaries because I only grow more cysts. Okay well I grow cysts without the stimulation too.
Last night I convinced my pessimistic husband, he wasn't always a pessimist, to watch with me a PBS special called the The Happiness Advantage. He sat through the video and took notes! He thinks that he can implement the ideas and I really hope he does try. I already knew most of the techniques from my DBT and J should have too from his DBT class that he recently took. I was starting to think that he slept through most of his DBT classes.
Its pretty simple and I'll list the notes that J took last night.
5 Habits of Happiness
- The Three Gratitudes. For 21 days write down 3 new things that you are grateful for each day. If married share them with your spouse before bed.
- The Doubler. Think of a meaningful experience from each day and write down everything you can think about it.
- Fun Fifteen. Add 15 minutes of fun activity each day--- must be mindful and physically active, ie: think exercise like walking, or playing Frisbee with your dog.
- The Ripple Effect. Consciously add 3 random smiles. You might find that by the third smile it's contagious. Try it out in a public place. Note: try holding a pen horizontally in your mouth it makes you smile.
- Charge your Happiness Battery. For 21 days think of a different person and write them a 2 minute note or email.