my shop this morning. It is a 6 to 12 months size hat.
Okay well yesterday wasn't the greatest day I've ever had but I'm guessing it was worse for J.
It started off with a surprise PFT. He can only do one thing right now for the PFT and it just happens to be push up. He did well enough on that with 62 push ups in 2 minutes but he thinks that because all cardio, due to his back injury, has been taken off his allowable they'll not consider it a passing PFT. He'll know more in the days to come.
Turns out that the person he was told was going to decide J's fate decided that some one else could do it back in garrison. Oh and it's not good. The person that is deciding J's fate doesn't know him and doesn't know the people that J worked for that are currently deployed. Rather a failure I'd say.
It doesn't look good. So far this person isn't recommending J for re-enlistment. We'll know more on Friday with any luck. Oh and with luck, if there is any to be had, they'll allow him to re-enlist. J did give him the names of his co-workers that could possible aid in his retention. Hopefully they are able to be contacted.
This means that if J can't re-enlist he is going to get depressed. I would too. It means that we won't be able to do donor eggs. That of course means a whole other kettle of depression for me.
Folks, if you are the praying sort, keep us in your prayers.