Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CD 16 8DPO

I listed these today at my shop along with a matching hat.

Sighs...so much on my mind of late.  I don't want to think about all of it at once because I'll probably stress out.

1)  Still no idea if J might be able to re-enlist.  He does have some back issues from all that gear they are made to carry around.  It caused the natural curve in his back to disappear.  Now they are trying, through adjustments, to get it back.

2)  I'm feeling odd.  So tired.  Last night I ate like a pig and lost almost 2 pounds.  I mean come on I ate three meals and two snack then pigged out by eating a pack of zingers and a whole pint of full fat ice cream.  What is the deal?  Why did I lose weight?  That can't be normal.

3) Seems like my viewers on my blog are slowly deserting me.  Have I offended them?  Well it is my blog and I have the right to post here what I want right?

4)  It's 9/11 and I swear the US has forgotten.  Seems like they only want to vote it in as a holiday so that they can get an extra day off of work.

5) Seems like the US has also forgotten that we still have a war going on .  On average there is one death per day of this war.  After 11 years that adds up folks.  Families have been torn apart.  Fathers, brothers, sister, mothers, sons, daughters haven't come home except in coffins or what they could scrape up to put into the box.  So many have come home injured bodily and mentally.   Why have we forgotten them?  Why do we just center our attention for one day a year on the Twin Towers?  Did we forget the plane that crash landed in the field or how about the plane that crashed into the Pentagon?  Seems like all we remember is NYC.


10 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more with you about America forgetting about 9-11. They talk about the war just as a money drain, like welfare and they forget that its WAR! Yes its a huge money drain but lets not forget the men and women who are sacrificing soo much!

    I am sorry that you and J are not sure if he is going to re-enlist yet. I can see how if he has back problems you would be hesitant to have him re-enlist. Not knowing can creat a lot of unease. PRAY PRAY PRAY!

    If someone gets offended by your blog, well thats just to dang bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being attached to the military has made me more thankful for the things that I have, especially the relationship I have with my husband. It doesn't mean I don't complain about it though. LOL

      Delete
  2. i still read.....but via a viewer so it doesnt show up in your counts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that so many of my viewers have dropped off because the majority of them are now pregnant or have their children and don't have time to read my blog. Well hopefully more will soon follow as I love to read the comments I receive. I need feedback or criticism if you will to know that I'm doing what I should.

      Delete
  3. I hate to admit but I forgot it was 9/11, thanks for the reminder! I am so surpised there hasn't been more in the media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't paid attention to the news today. Rather stressful and its just something I'm trying to avoid today.

      Delete
  4. I hope things get settled with your hubby regarding reenlisting soon! Keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. We really want to move on to donor eggs soon.

      Delete
  5. These are so cute, I need to check out your etsy store!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.