Sighs...so much on my mind of late. I don't want to think about all of it at once because I'll probably stress out.
1) Still no idea if J might be able to re-enlist. He does have some back issues from all that gear they are made to carry around. It caused the natural curve in his back to disappear. Now they are trying, through adjustments, to get it back.
2) I'm feeling odd. So tired. Last night I ate like a pig and lost almost 2 pounds. I mean come on I ate three meals and two snack then pigged out by eating a pack of zingers and a whole pint of full fat ice cream. What is the deal? Why did I lose weight? That can't be normal.
3) Seems like my viewers on my blog are slowly deserting me. Have I offended them? Well it is my blog and I have the right to post here what I want right?
4) It's 9/11 and I swear the US has forgotten. Seems like they only want to vote it in as a holiday so that they can get an extra day off of work.
5) Seems like the US has also forgotten that we still have a war going on . On average there is one death per day of this war. After 11 years that adds up folks. Families have been torn apart. Fathers, brothers, sister, mothers, sons, daughters haven't come home except in coffins or what they could scrape up to put into the box. So many have come home injured bodily and mentally. Why have we forgotten them? Why do we just center our attention for one day a year on the Twin Towers? Did we forget the plane that crash landed in the field or how about the plane that crashed into the Pentagon? Seems like all we remember is NYC.